Join the Davinci Jets team! We are passionate about aviation, committed to providing exceptional service and focused on safety. Davinci provides a dynamic and rewarding work environment that allows our team to develop and grow. We are always looking for experienced pilots and crew members. To become part of our team, please review the openings below.
PREMIERE 1A PILOT - BASED IN CHARLESTON
Davinci Jets is looking for an energetic self-starter, who is execution centric, very hard working, and an ethical team player. This individual must possess an entrepreneurial spirit and be willing to work in a fast pace, high growth environment. This individual must understand and show strong leadership, with a clear ability to successfully align the career goals and personal aspirations of individuals with the overall goals of the corporate team. The candidate must embrace our mature Safety Management System and be comfortable with the concepts of a Learning, Informed, Self-Reporting, and Just Culture. Additionally, this individual should have a desire to be paid, in part, based on objective measurements of job performance.
This job periodically requires long hours and a willingness to work hard to achieve the goals of the team.
• The Premier Jet Pilot reports directly to the Chief Pilot.
• Perform Part 91/135 duties as a flight crewmember.
• Assist the Chief Pilot in maintaining and updating SOP’s, aircraft manuals, and amenities on board the aircraft.
• Must have the ability to work on complex tasks and non-routine matters.
• Current Multi ATP. First Class Medical.
• Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
• Must have at least 2 years corporate aviation experience.
• Must live, or be willing to re-locate to, within a 60-minute drive of KCHS Airport.