Imagine ...working for a company that appreciates you.
We’re always looking for seasoned pilots and crew members who value flexible scheduling, keen business acumen, and opportunities to develop new skills. To become part of our team, check out the openings below or send your resume to email@example.com.
A & P Technician
(a) RESPONSIBLE TO:
This salaried exempt position requires knowledge of turbine aircraft and engine maintenance. The responsibilities of the technician consists of any and all tasks generally recognized as, but not limited to, a technician’s work on or about aircraft. Technicians will be required to troubleshoot, inspect, repair, and test systems and components used in their work and sign for the work performed. Must be capable of performing their work satisfactorily to company standards. Technicians may be required to instruct less experienced employees.
The technician contributes to aircraft safety by maintaining high standards of workmanship and inspection standards.
(1) Performs all maintenance and repairs on aircraft for which he/she is assigned and qualified.
(2) Approves aircraft for return to service after scheduled or unscheduled maintenance for which he/she is authorized and qualified.
(3) Keeps own work area clean. Return all equipment and tools checked out at end of work shift and repositions in assigned area.
(4) Reports all inoperative or faulty equipment.
(5) Completes all paperwork for the maintenance he/she performs and ensures that any maintenance performed the associated paperwork is complete per the requirements of Davinci Jets, LLC and in accordance with Federal Aviation Administration guidelines.
(6) Responsibility for completion of work orders, FAA paperwork and billing invoices.
(7) Assures that hangar workshops, and other areas assigned are maintained in an orderly manner.
(8) Has an adequate tool kit and ensures any personal tools that require calibration remain current and shall provide such documentation to the MX Dept.
(9) Any additional duties as assigned
(e) PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
Routine walking, sitting and occasional bending.
Routine or repetitive physical motion with arms and hands.
Intermediate to advance personal computer operations.
Majority of work is in hangar and office enviroment
(f) MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
Understanding and implementation of regulations and guidelines.
Ability to troubleshoot or evaluate operations and processes.
Ability to work with others in a professional manner.
Ability to coordinate projects.
Able to process work without supervision.
Must hold a valid A & P Certificate.
Must have valid drivers license
Should have formal training (Documented) on one of the following – Cessna Citation series, Falcon, King Air, and/or Embraer Phenom, other airframes maybe taken into consideration
Taxi – Run-up trained and qualified – Documented (Desirable, but not required)
Proficiency in CAMP highly desirable
(1) Attend in-house training as required
(2) Attend airframe, powerplant and equipment manufacturer’s training courses determined to be necessary to fulfill the task requirements.
DAVINCI JETS (King Air 200 PIC – Florida)
4690 First Flight Drive, Charlotte, NC 28208
Tel: NO PHONE CALLS
Founded in 2004, Davinci Jets LLC is a veteran-owned Aircraft Management and Charter firm headquartered in a private, executive terminal at the Charlotte-Douglas International Airport (CLT). Davinci Jets is a high growth company engaged in aviation services for jet and turboprop aircraft.
Salary Range: Competitive
Davinci Jets is looking for an energetic self-starter, who is execution centric, very hard working, and an ethical team player. This individual must possess an entrepreneurial spirit and be willing to work in a fast pace, high growth environment. This individual must understand and show strong leadership, with a clear ability to successfully align the career goals and personal aspirations of individuals with the overall goals of the corporate team. The candidate must embrace our mature Safety Management System and be comfortable with the concepts of a Learning, Informed, Self-Reporting, and Just Culture. Additionally, this individual should have a desire to be paid, in part, based on objective measurements of job performance. This job periodically requires long hours and a willingness to work hard to achieve the goals of the team.
• The BE-200 Pilot reports directly to the Chief Pilot.
• Perform Part 91 duties as a flight crewmember.
• Assist the Chief Pilot in maintaining and updating SOP’s, aircraft manuals, and amenities on board the aircraft.
• Must have the ability to work on complex tasks and non-routine matters.
• Current ATP for PIC. First Class Medical.
• Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
• Must have at least 2 years corporate aviation experience.
• Must live, or be willing to re-locate to, within a 60-minute drive time of Melbourne, FL Airport.