Imagine ...working for a company that appreciates you.
We’re always looking for seasoned pilots and crew members who value flexible scheduling, keen business acumen, and opportunities to develop new skills. To become part of our team, check out the openings below or send your resume to email@example.com.
Tel: NO PHONE CALLS
Charter Aircraft and Management company located at Charlotte-Douglas International Airport is looking for a full-time Flight Coordinator. This position includes the responsibility of scheduling all 91 and 135 trips and handling all requests from the clients as well as the needs of the crew and aircraft. These include, but are not limited to, transportation, hotel, catering, hangar space, and fuel. This position requires the highest level of customer service and attention to detail while working in a team driven environment.
We are looking for an individual with exceptional customer service skills, who is energetic with strong problem-solving abilities, that can handle a fast-paced environment. This person must be able to handle the constant change that the aviation world affords people. Accuracy is imperative as well as a high level of work ethic. Ability to handle confidential information and maintain that confidentiality regarding the company and its clients is a must. The right candidate must also be available for after hours and weekends on call. The on call and holiday schedule is rotated between members of the team. Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must.
This position is entry level; pay will be based on experience.
-At least 2 years in a customer service position; experience in the aviation field is preferred, but not required
-Must have high school diploma; 2- or 4 -year college degree is preferred, but not required
-Must be willing to carry company issued mobile device and be accessible 24/7 as needed when on call
Compensation and Benefits:
-Base rate plus commission and bonuses
-Health, dental, and vision benefits (health covered 100% for employee; dental and vision available for purchase); 401K with Company match
-Paid vacation and sick days
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Pay will be based on experience
- customer service: 2 years (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Charlotte, NC (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
A & P Technician
(a) RESPONSIBLE TO:
This salaried exempt position requires knowledge of turbine aircraft and engine maintenance. The responsibilities of the technician consists of any and all tasks generally recognized as, but not limited to, a technician’s work on or about aircraft. Technicians will be required to troubleshoot, inspect, repair, and test systems and components used in their work and sign for the work performed. Must be capable of performing their work satisfactorily to company standards. Technicians may be required to instruct less experienced employees.
The technician contributes to aircraft safety by maintaining high standards of workmanship and inspection standards.
(1) Performs all maintenance and repairs on aircraft for which he/she is assigned and qualified.
(2) Approves aircraft for return to service after scheduled or unscheduled maintenance for which he/she is authorized and qualified.
(3) Keeps own work area clean. Return all equipment and tools checked out at end of work shift and repositions in assigned area.
(4) Reports all inoperative or faulty equipment.
(5) Completes all paperwork for the maintenance he/she performs and ensures that any maintenance performed the associated paperwork is complete per the requirements of Davinci Jets, LLC and in accordance with Federal Aviation Administration guidelines.
(6) Responsibility for completion of work orders, FAA paperwork and billing invoices.
(7) Assures that hangar workshops, and other areas assigned are maintained in an orderly manner.
(8) Has an adequate tool kit and ensures any personal tools that require calibration remain current and shall provide such documentation to the MX Dept.
(9) Any additional duties as assigned
(e) PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
Routine walking, sitting and occasional bending.
Routine or repetitive physical motion with arms and hands.
Intermediate to advance personal computer operations.
Majority of work is in hangar and office enviroment
(f) MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
Understanding and implementation of regulations and guidelines.
Ability to troubleshoot or evaluate operations and processes.
Ability to work with others in a professional manner.
Ability to coordinate projects.
Able to process work without supervision.
Must hold a valid A & P Certificate.
Must have valid drivers license
Should have formal training (Documented) on one of the following – Cessna Citation series, Falcon, King Air, and/or Embraer Phenom, other airframes maybe taken into consideration
Taxi – Run-up trained and qualified – Documented (Desirable, but not required)
Proficiency in CAMP highly desirable
(1) Attend in-house training as required
(2) Attend airframe, powerplant and equipment manufacturer’s training courses determined to be necessary to fulfill the task requirements.